Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bountiful Temple with Kerri

Last week, Kerri, one of my best friends and old roomates was able to go through the temple and take out her endowments. It was such a good experience to be able to be with her on such a special day. Kerri and I have been with each other through thick and thin. She has always been such an amazing example to me, and I have been very blessed by the experiences that our friendship has enabled. We have had some crazy fun adventures, and I am glad that we can continue to have those adventures as life continues on.
The Bountiful Temple was beautiful. It was my first time there. It was so fun to be there with Kerri, old friends, and her family that all mean so much to me.


Here we are six years later as old roomates. I swear we have hundreds of pictures like this, and I swear we still look like we are nineteen years old. But.... we are not. Even though I know that we are getting older, I still feel like we are 18, and that just yesterday we were playing crazy games all through the night with all of our crazy friends. It is rare that we are all together like this, and that is another reason this was such a good day. Mandy is married with a baby in Logan. Kerri lives in Bountiful with her sweet little girl London, and I am obviously in Orem. These are rare sweet occasions.



This is Mandy, Klint, and Christine. Klint also lived by us when we were roomates. This is his cute wife Christine outside the temple.



This is Kerri and her daugher London after the temple session. London is getting so big, and so full of personality. Kerri is such an amazing mom. I amazed at her optimism and hard work. But I really shouldn't be too amazed, because I would never expect anything less from Kerri. I am eternally greatful for her example and friendship. I am thankful that Kerri let me be a part of this special day.

1 comment:

Cass said...

What a neat day!