Sunday, April 3, 2011

Girls Night, HAAAAY!

So last Monday we had planned a girls night. 2 for 1 pedicures at Marinello and sushi at Happy Sumo to follow. We had made all of our appointments and our plans for the evening were all set. ... Or so we thought. I got a call from Cass mid afternoon saying there could be a slight change in plans for the evening. Kevin, Cassidy's husband, scored sweet Jazz tickets for that night. So, instead we had girls night with Kev. He was nice enough to take us girls to the game. Again, sweet 16th row tickets center court. How could I not go. I have to admit, I should have felt bad, since techincally they were Jeff's friends first, and he has known them all since high school. But they are equally my friends too, now. It comes with the territory of marriage. So I did not allow myself to feel bad our guilty. Ha Ha. But I did leave poor Jeffy home all by himself. But girls night is girls night right???
Kevin was even so nice to buy us sushi to eat on our way down. We still got our sushi. A pretty fun girls night if you ask me :) Thanks Banks'!

1 comment:

Cass said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaay!!! That was pretty freaking fun. Totally a girls night to remember.