Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Break

So... typically when you think of Spring Break, you think of beaches, wild college raves, mtv, and swimsuits. Well, my spring break was the furthest thing from... to say the least. Most of my spring break consisted of relaxing at home, Jazz games, and hitting the slopes. Jeff and I were able to score some sweet lower bowl Jazz tickets during the week of spring break. We got a deal including four tickets so we talked Jeff's sister Teresa and nephew Brandon into going with us to the game. We were on the 17th row in the lower bowl. I have to admit they were really sweet tickets. We scored four free hot dogs with our tickets. There is nothing more delicous than a greasy hot dog at any sporting event. YUM! We topped it off with a giant Coke and a huge bowl of ice cream. Healthy, I know. What do you expect at a Jazz game??? We chose a good game to go to. The Jazz actually won and that is a strange comodity as of late. It has been a struggle these last few months. However, this was such a good game and the Jazzed played really well.
Here is Brando before the game. Love this kid.!
Jeff and I were able to get out of work early a day and hit the slopes up at Brighton. It was a BEAUTIFUL day, and we were able to get a good a amount of runs in. We love snowboarding and we couldn't have asked for a better day. It's not your typical spring break activity, but its what we love and the best you can find this time of year in Utah. I love the fact that it can be spring in the valley and snow in the mountains. We get the best of both worlds here, that is for sure.
This is Jeff and I taking a little break. Don't we look cute with matted down hair and red faces. You have to love the way that snowboarding makes you look. It was a fun filled week and I was grateful for the much needed break from work and school.

Don't laugh. I look like an alien with my helmet and all my get up on.

2 comments:

Cass said...

Hooray for the Jazz winning! Loving Jeffy's bandana!!!

The Owen Family said...

You guys are sooooo cute!