Sunday, May 2, 2010

Jazzercise

So, I have been completely terrible at this whole blog thing since it has been almost nine months since I have posted anything on here. I really am going to try to do a better job.
So, Jeff and I just happen to be some of the biggest Jazz fans on this earth. When they lost to the Nuggets last Wednesday, I was sure to have my credit card ready to purchase game 5 playoff tickets.
So we didn't have the most incredible seats as you can see from the pics, but they were in the lower section of the upper bowl. And for a playoff game, it doesn't matter where you sit. It is a playoff game, right??? A playoff game that the Jazz just so happened to win and send the Nuggets back to Denver crying due to elimination in the first round of the NBA playoffs. Though there were a few heart breaks in the third quarter, the Jazz pulled off the win. I have been to many Jazz games, but never a playoff game. Let me tell you... there is a HUGE difference. It was so much fun. Jeff and I had sore throats and hoarse voices from yelling so much. I know.... we look like cute little twinners with our green Jazz shirts. Make fun if you must...we don't really care.

Here is Jeff before the game started.


And......... the final score. Eat it and weep Carmello. Well... I promise I am going to update more often. Life has been a little crazy this first part of the year.. but things are slowing down a bit so I'll be sure to write a little more.



2 comments:

mary said...

You guys are so cute! And Kelly is a HUGE fan of jazz green :) He would be proud! I have never been to a jazz game, so deprived, but so glad they won! Miss you!

Kevin and Megan Rikli said...

IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU UPDATED!!! :) Glad you two had fun! Love ya!