Sunday, April 26, 2009

Little League

So, it is softball season again. Jeff got the Tocos organized for another season of softball. Jeff decided the team needed a new bat so we went and bought one. He was pretty excited about it. When I was at work, he called me to ask me where his softball bag was. I thought to myself, wow , he is really on top of it. Considering the fact it was 5 and his game didn't start until 9:15. When I got home from work, he was all suited up in his softball attire. By 7, We has sitting on the couch with bat in hand, all ready to go. (see above) I could tell he was excited, so I decided to take a picture of him. He looked so dang cute.

Then I decided it would be a good idea to take a little league picture of him. (See below) Even big boys need pictures when they play sports. Don't you think.??? I think he looks pretty cute. Go TOCOS




7 comments:

Cami said...

That's funny that he was so excited and ready to go early. Boys and their sports!!! And I love all the Moab pics below! I've lived here my whole life and never been there either. Dustin is going next month with some guy friends and I'm totally jealous.

The Ellertson Family said...

That is awesome!!!

mary said...

That is so cute! Kelly would do the exact same thing!! I really need to find him a team to play on this summer :) Little boys never change

The Sorenson's said...

aww jeff is so cute as a little league player. you guys just make me laugh. well see ya on wed. im excited!

The Owen Family said...

I miss you guys already and we just saw you a couple of weeks ago. You can imagine the jealousy of the Moab trip. Not only can we not just run to Moab because of the kids but it is 20 freaking hours away. Hey Jeff, while at Arches did you see the sweet concrete job on the visitor center? Troy and I did it. Go Tacos!
R/Mike

Mel Brown said...

That's so fun! Tyler is on a softball league too, but i don't know what the name of his team is or if they have a name... hmmm. Either way, that's awesome! Tell jeff good luck! :)

Cass said...

Ha ha, love it!