Sunday, February 27, 2011

Love Day!

Jeff and I went to Sakura grill for Valentines Day this year. We are saving our money up for a big trip... well and a lot of other things too, so we decided to go small on the gifts this year. Valentines gifts are overrated, and I woudn't mind one bit if that was our tradition every year. Dinner was fantastic and I ate so much I made myself sick, but whats new.??? I always do that. Jeff suprised me that morning with the funniest Valentines card I have ever seen. He is always so thoughtful and sweet. He is always prepared with the perfect something. I was scrambling around that morning after my workout to see what I could find to make him a Valentines card. I ended up making him a card in the few moments that I could find at work. He then suprised me with some flowers. They are still alive and beautiful in our living room. We went to dinner and came home and relaxed and played games. That is my kind of Valentines date. If I hadn't have cooked three huge meals in the days prior, I would have actually preferred to stay in and cook our own dinner. But Sakura was really yummy, and due to my own laziness that is what we did.

This is Jeff with his v-day gift. He loves root beer in the bottles, any bottled soda at that. However, he has a bet going with his sister, and he is trying to go off carbonation this next year. If he makes it we get a whopping 100 dollars. I am super impressed with him. He has made it 6 day as of today. I am being serious. In all the years that I have known Jeff, there has not been one day that he hasn't had a caffinated/carbonated beverage. We will see how he fares. He told me that if he doesn't feel like a super human being after two weeks, he is getting back on. Even sweet little grandma Robins told him to just live life and enjoy what you like. She is very wise, and I agree with her. But I also support Mr. Jeffy with whatever challenges he wishes to take on.

This is me after dinner with the flowers that Jeff got me. I have the best husband. So glad that I have the best Valentine... EVER!!!! Thanks for a good day.

1 comment:

Cass said...

Cute stuff, you guys are a pretty sweet couple.