Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring and Easter

These are all the grandkids on Easter. This was the best one I could get. Try to get 10+ kids to look at you all at the same time, while the sun is shining in thier eyes. Its very difficult. They are pretty darn cute though, wouldn't you say? Every year we have dinner and an Easter Egg hunt for all the kids. Sometimes I still wish I was a little girl. Holidays are so much more fun when you are little.:)

This is Jeff and I on Easter Sunday. My eyes are closed as usual, but it was the only picture I got of the two of us. Really, the sun was soooooooooo bright. I am so glad for the time that we get to spend with our families. We are so blessed.


This is Josh and little Kate on her first Easter. She is so cute, and looks like a little easter egg in her jacket. So cute.


Tori's family came over for dinner earlier this month. We ate pizza, played the wii, and Gentry and Presley showed us thier sweet new dance moves that they just learned. Arent they cuties.
This is Presley and I chilling on the couch while we watched everyone else play guitar hero. She is the cutest and she loves to sing Hannah Montana Songs. Love her

2 comments:

Kevin and Megan Rikli said...

Presley is so cute!!!

Melanie said...

Hey Kellie! I found your blog from Rose's. Hope you don't mind if I become a regular reader!